Sunday, November 15, 2009

New Earrings

I took my baby girl, on Friday, to get her ears pierced. I was supposed to have done it since when she was 3 months old, but somethings always occurred and stalled me from going to take her. I only have a few hours in the day to accomplish some errands before my husband goes to work.  I always had to take care of other duties for my other 2 children, so I would just put it off for another day. I am glad that i finally did it and she looks even prettier than she did already. Just an enhancement for her.  Seems like my adorable bundle of joy is Growing up so fast on me, (Laughter).

http://www.everystockphoto.com/photo.php?imageId=2583721

I was waiting, not too long, in the doctors office waiting area, until the nurse called me. I just wanted to get her ears pierced, not any physical check-up or anything. I expected for it to be an in and out situation, but it wasn't. When I walked into the doctor's office, he forgot the ear piercing gun to do the job. GREAT! Nice thinking doc, were my thoughts. I had to wait an extra half an hour for him to go back home to get the equipment and come back. I felt it was all worth it. I don't believe in going just anywhere that says: "EAR PIERCING" to take your children to get their ears pierced just because it's cheaper. I think about the long-term, not the short-term. It was well worth the $40.00 it cost to do the ear piercing, even though when I took my 3 year old it was $25.00. The doctor informed me the price went up, because the manufacture equipment went up. So you have to meet in the middle somewhere, right?

My baby's physician recommended me to wait until she was 3 months old, the earliest to get her ears pierced because of infections that she can acquire from getting the procedure done without her first set of immunizations, which makes a lot of sense to me. I think that my baby is going through enough, and went through enough, in her little life having Clubfeet to add on more problems that can be easily prevented. Better safe, than sorry, for sure.

My 3 year old daughter, Adonise, got her ears pierced ever since she was 3 months old. It was easier for me to get more things done at that time, plus I had more time to spare. Now that my baby has Clubfeet, I have to take her back and fourth to the Orthopedics and the Orthotist for her special shoes called the (Dobbs Bar). That takes up a lot of my time, because of the random appointments at times.

privacy policy/disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For Visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Legitimate work at home employment

Help A Child be able to Walk

Top Free Sites

For Baby

Join Me on Facebook

Instagram