Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feedback and Love

I have to say that I am so positively shocked and inspired by the great feedback from the responses to my blog. I am new to the blogging world like I told some people from my responses, and I am still learning everyday as I go along. I look at other blogs on myriad of topics and their posts, and I become even more inspired to continue writing my blog.

I started blogging like maybe a year ago, but I recently started to really get into it and be consistent with it lately. It's just all of the candid and wonderful, inspiring responses I received and continue to receive, being so new is just great, and I am so grateful for you all that responded to my blog and took the time to give my the feedback of love and support.

Being that I am talking about my My MIRACLE BABY born with Club Feet, I am sure that I can maybe help and inspire others to let them know that you are not a lone in this situation. This is a common ailment that happens to a lot of children. I will be talking and posting about the Deformity on upcoming posts.  In addition, giving more information and resources about Club Feet that will also help others gain more knowledge about it, as well as me talking about it from my own experiences.

Once again, Thank you for all the inspiring comments that only keeps me going!

May God continue to Bless you all.

HERE ARE A FEW BLOGS THAT I AM INSPIRED BY AND STARTED TO FOLLOW MYSELF:



privacy policy/disclaimer

    3 comments:

    1. Hey thanks for mentioning me in your post. Mummy blog will support mummy blog. I became your follower.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Sorry for replying later than usual. I appreciate it, all of the kind words. Just gives me more inspiration to continue blogging. Thanks for reading.

      ReplyDelete
    3. First on your list? Whoaa!!! Thank you thank you so much...

      ReplyDelete

    Thank you For Visiting.

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    Legitimate work at home employment

    Help A Child be able to Walk

    Top Free Sites

    For Baby

    Join Me on Facebook

    Instagram