Thursday, February 10, 2011

Reality Hits Hard

My happy baby
I don't write on my blog as often as I would like to, because taking care of my three kids are a task that takes up a lot of my time. On my previous post that I written several months ago, I stated that I would continue to keep my followers and everyone that is interested posted on how my baby is doing.

A lot of things has happened since I last posted some thoughts on this blog. My daughter is 21 months old now and has been through a total of 3 surgeries in the last 5 months. In September of 2010 she had her first surgery on her left foot which she had to wear a cast on her foot for 10 weeks. That operation was very stressful, because no mother wants to see their child go under for an operation. I knew I had to do what I had to do for her best interest so there was no other choice. Her second operation was in November of 2010 where her orthopaedic operated on her right foot. It seemed like the right foot was in a much worse position than the right. She had to also where a foot cast for another 10 weeks on that foot as well.

I mean if it was me I would be having an attitude and I wouldn't want to be bothered by anybody after all of these treatments. Not my girl, she has such a positive attitude and takes these obstacles in stride. She is something to mimic and follow, because she shows me that no matter what is going on, good or bad, if there is positive thoughts and a brighter outlook, the situation that is in front of you will not seem so bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For Visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Legitimate work at home employment

Help A Child be able to Walk

Top Free Sites

For Baby

Join Me on Facebook

Instagram