Thursday, October 15, 2009

Something to experience

Free Stock Photos for websites - FreeDigitalPhotos.net
List Your Website
http://www.addyoursitefreesubmit.com/add_new_site/512.html

Miracle after Miracle

From the beginning of my pregnancy, my mind was focused on having another baby boy, because I also have a son who is 11 years old. So since my second child was a baby girl, I thought that I would get lucky again into having another boy. I wanted to have a boy with my husband since we have a baby girl together already. I found out when I was 5 1/2 months pregnant that I was having a baby girl again. At that point I didn't care, because I would rather here that than to here the "Down Syndrome" Diagnosis. We knew right then and there that we was once again blessed. God always blesses you when you least expect in. The blessings always happens on time.




Around the time that I was six months pregnant I had to take a sugar test to determine if my sugar numbers were high to detect gestational diabetes. The range of my numbers were high so I didn't need to take insulin, I just had to speak to a Nutritionist to adjust my diet to not intake food with too much sugar. It was so hard at first to change my diet from "Good food" to "Boring food". I mean it was nasty, for real. I couldn't eat any starches, rice maybe. Even eating one banana made my sugar high. I had to prick my fingers and take my own sugar with this monitor by measuring the sugar from my blood. Never experienced that before. I gained a whole new respect for Diabetes sufferers. It ain't easy. You have to be very diligent with your diet and blood sugar counts, and to ledger the information on a daily basis. I have a few people in my immediate family who suffer from diabetes. One of my Grand-Aunt's, which she had to loose one of her legs. My Great-granduncle died from Diabetes. My Grandmother had Diabetes, and I just found out about that one.

I had to be closely monitored from two of my doctors, my main Physician, and my OB/GYN Physicians. To tell you the truth I took it very seriously, but I was so healthy during all of my pregnancies. This pregnancy I am just a little older, and more wiser on a lot of things. From the beginning when I found out I was pregnant, I never missed any of my prenatal appointments and I took all of my vitamins and sonogram schedules.

I was going through a bad situation at that time in my pregnancy on a Mental and emotional basis that I sometimes didn't eat as much as I should have. It started to show on each of my prenatal visits, because I wouldn't loose weight, but I wasn't gaining any weight. My ob/gyn physician started to worry after a while,and informed me that I might need to get a sonogram to see if the baby is growing properly if I continue to be this way, as far as my weight. That's when I started to worry, and she didn't even have to order a sonogram, because at that time, I was still seeing the genetics counselor, from the Down Syndrome Screening test, for the Level II sonograms.


Those types of sonograms can determine the weight, length, the circumference of your baby's head, nose bone, down to the foot bone,spine and the back of the baby's brain stem. On my final Down Syndrome sonogram diagnosis test, at about 32 weeks gestation, I was told that my baby was 3lbs and a few ounces at that time. The doctor informed me that the weight of the baby was normal for that age of gestation. Nothing to worry about. One thing about me is that I am going to listen to an authority about information, but I would always like to hear a second opinion. In addition, I like to search for information my self on questionable subjects to gain more knowledge as well. I don't like to feel lost, especially if there are ways to find out.

SIX MORE WEEKS FOR THE MIRACLE

I knew that I had to separate the problems that I was personally going through and start eating three full meals a day. I had only six more weeks to go before my baby girl comes, and I want her to come out at a healthy weight. I started to stuff my face three full-plate meals a day plus a few snacks throughout the day. I tell you, I was so in-love with drinking soda. That's what probably made my sugar go high from the first place. I had such cravings for sweets. I ate fruits here and there, but nothing to the place of "sweet junk", I am telling you.


So the last few prenatal visits I started to gain weight so fast. I started off at 165lbs before my pregnancy. By the time I was three months pregnant I was already 178lbs, because I ate so much the first 3months of pregnancy. Some women can't even hold nothing down the first three months, because of it being the first trimester and the nausea is bad. Mine was bad, but I also had an appetite and I was able to hold my food down. I had gained almost half of what a woman is supposed to gain throughout her whole pregnancy.

By the time I was 8 months pregnant, I was weighing about 185lbs. I knew that I was doing well and I was determined for her to come out a healthy weight. Besides the Club Feet, we knew that was was going to be a healthy baby. We didn't care, because we knew that she was a special child and a miracle. Club-Feet can always be fixed. That's not a permanent obstacle. We are going to go through this challenge as a family and the ending result is she IS going to walk if I have something to do with it.

The last four weeks of my pregnancy went by so slow, I didn't know what to do. My belly started to feel so heavy and my body started to feel weak because of my low iron. I just was tired of being pregnant, but at the same time I wanted her to come at the time she was supposed to come, which was at 38 weeks.

Money Saving Tips on Circle of Moms
Money Saving Tips
My doctor already scheduled a c-section for me at SoundShore Medical Center in New Rochelle, NY, where I also had my previous daughter. I already informed two of the ob/gyn physicians that my baby was going to be born with Club-Feet, so have someone there at the hospital to cast her legs. I wasn't aware which one of the physicians, at the, time was going to perform the c-section on me so I informed the both of them. Later on I found out which one it was going to be. I wasn't all that happy, but she was experienced and I am sure she was going to do a good job. In certain situations, you have to try your best to think positive, no matter what.

privacy policy/disclaimer



FRESH SEARCH ENGINES


http://www.alinkdirectory.com/
http://www.3dollarauto.com/
http://www.advertisemysite.net/
http://www.funender.com/free_link_directory/
http://www.businessesonly.com/






Our Reviews
"Very nice blog on miracle child. All the best."

Ganapathi
questionsforcouple.blogspot.com/

"You can really tell that you care a lot for your children. The world needs more mothers like you"

Jessica
anotherdayinacrazyworld.blogspot.com

"good site, will be back...."

mike
linkreferral.blogspot.com

"WOW, what a friggen beautiful baby, and while you are brand new to the blogging world, I am interested in what u have to say. Now following you!"

Acquanetta
zestynachos.blogspot.com

Get your own reviews, free traffic at




Our Reviews
"Your baby girl is so adorable! And your account on how she came into this world is very touching. May your spiritual journey be a joyful and fulfilling one. The road is sometimes rough, but the rewards ahead are overflowing! God be with you. "

Grace D.
leavesofgrace.blogspot.com

Get your own reviews, free traffic at






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you For Visiting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Legitimate work at home employment

Help A Child be able to Walk

Top Free Sites

For Baby

Join Me on Facebook

Instagram